Our Building process
WE BUILD MAISONS BEPOS & BIOSOURCÉES IN ALICANTE, SPAIN
It is with quality materials that we build our houses to the BEPOS standard (Positive House)
French standards applied in Spain
Applicable to January 1, 2022, the RE2020 will be the new reference for new construction.
What is the RE2020 standard?
– Dépenses énergétique ≤ 0 kWh/m2/an.
- Traceability and consideration of the environmental impact of materials used.
- Autonomous energy production.
Why apply the RE2020 standard?
In addition to the legal obligation to build according to European standards, the RE2020 is explained in 3 parts:
- Reduction of the environmental impact of new buildings through total control of their construction footprint.
- Improved living comfort, both in winter and summer, as the house is perfectly insulated and independent.
- Improved energy performance and therefore reduced energy costs.
- A better world for our children.
LOW CARBON FOOTPRINT
What is the carbon footprint?
The main novelty of the future regulation will be to limit the emission of greenhouse gas (GGE), responsible for global warming. The Eges of the building will be written in kg of carbon equivalent (CO2/m2) over its entire lifespan (50 years). To be compliant, the carbon footprint must not exceed the reference values currently being tested through the E+C- label.
The 4 carbon contributors are:
- "PCE": Construction products and equipment.
- Energy: Carbon emitted during the building life phase (mainly heating and “ECS”).
- Construction site.
All logistics are managed from our warehouses and storage areas. This allows us to supply our sites all the time, while reducing our carbon footprint. Our car fleet is currently being upgraded to 100% electric.
Our teams of professionals know their production schedule several months in advance in order to guarantee construction deadlines.
Purchasing, supply chain and design department
This service plays a key role for the company. It manages the production flows and it is constantly looking for the best products to build and improve our houses.
Do you have a project?
Our building process has received all the technical certifications for all the following works:
Ten-year guarantee manufacturer
European technical certification
Certified CSTB & Passive House Institute